FOREST'CIME REGISTRATION WILL BE REOPENED !
limited to 30 riders
Jean Pierre Marin FOREST’CIME Organizer
The official step to step approach towards the end of the lockdown announced by the President of the French Republic allows us to hope for better days and to announce our desire to organize Forest’Cime 2021.
The organizing committee decided to maintain our event from June 25 to 27, hoping for an improvement in the health situation. Despite this, the organization of the event remains subject to regulations related to the pandemic (catering, accommodation) and could therefore be cancelled for a major cause.
In the event of cancellation for a major cause on our part, we will offer you a postponement at no additional cost to 2022 or a full refund of your registration.
Personal cancellations remain subject to the internal regulations of our event (see RULES 7.3) except in the case of the current regulations governing border crossings for our foreign cycling friends. In a situation where border crossing is forbidden, foreigners will benefit from the same conditions as before: postponement or refund.
All the volunteers and I hope to find you in the best possible conditions for a nice hike on the roads of jura.
Thank you for the confidence you have in our organization and I wish you a happy cycling season.
La FORESTCIME is a three-day mountain adventure, with connecting routes between the stage villages and timed parts on climbs to the passes.
Entries (fee for the 3 days) (COMPLETE)
Half-board accommodation for two nights. Feed station supplies, designated section timing, transfer of bags, relaxation area, bike park, goody bag
Before 31/12/2021 – Early bird booking fee
Individual 360 €
Group 330 € (minimum 5 cyclist)
01/01/2022 to 15/06/2022
Group 360€ (minimum 5 cyclist) (OPTION NOT AVAILABLE)
Payment by cheque or bank transfer
1 REGISTRATION = 1 ROSTI COLLECTOR’S JERSEY FOR FREE
On the day the numbered bibs are removed, you will receive a superb top-of-the-range Rosti jersey, official supplier of the Pro AG2R team.
You will have to wear this collector jersey during the second stage of the Forest’cime.
You can order additional jersey or short, to be removed also with the numbered bib.
Jersey : 55 € incl.
Short : 65 € incl.
Jersey + short :
110 € incl.
Health protocol covid 19
Reminder to all participants :
1.PCR test or vaccination certificate not mandatory.
2. In case of any symptoms related to covid-19, please inform the organisation.
3.Participants are invited to download and activate the « All anti-Covid ».
4.Respect the wearing of a mask covering the nose, mouth and chin continuously. The mask must be a general public mask with a filtration rate of more than 90% or a surgical mask, and in perfect integrity.
5.Respect the physical distance, respect the markings on the ground.
6.Respect the flow to avoid grouping.
7.Respect the rules of hygiene in force, which are
Frequent cleaning of hands (disinfectant gel available at the various stations):
- On arrival in the establishment and/or before departure.
- Before resuming the course when the participant has gone to the toilet.
- Before and after the meal, when this is authorised.
- At the end of the course and/or on leaving the facility.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a disposable handkerchief.
- Do not spit on the different areas or during the course.
- Use a single-use handkerchief and dispose of it in a waste bin.
- Do not touch your face.
- Have your own personalised water bottle and never share your water bottle with anyone outside your household.
- Have your own personal equipment (clothes, shoes, socks, etc.).
- Have a spare mask per day (change every 4 hours or in case of rain). Masks will be available at different stations between arrival and departure.
- Respect the direction of traffic on the premises with indications.
During the event
- The mask can be removed after the start, during the race, participants are exempt from wearing a mask. On arrival at the refreshment points, the mask must be worn correctly. In addition, hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers will be available at each feed point.
- In compliance with the barrier gestures, the refreshment service will be carried out by the volunteer teams. Once the event has resumed, the mask can be removed again.
- As soon as the finish line is crossed, a mask must be put back on and the direction of traffic must be followed to leave the finish area.
Due to covid-19 regulations, the showers will be closed on the day of the finish at the Mathon stadium, so please provide your own toilet facilities.
Overnight in HauteVille Lompnes, in Haut-Bugey, at the European Centre for Training and Sports Stays
Specific meal for cycling.
Bike park closed and secure.
Relaxation and recovery area (massage, osteopathy)
Sheets and towels provided.